PROCE55 Manufacturing is a Manufacturing Execution System (MES). The solution on-line controls processes and provides information from production. It covers all production, logistics and support processes. It can integrate equipment and systems used in production.
It is easy to integrate with ERP systems, especially SAP, equipment and technologies.
PROCE55 Manufacturing optimally complements the functionality not covered by ERP systems. It also enables the ERP functionality which is not useable in its standard implementation.
The basic PROCE55 Manufacturing functionality
- Allocation of production orders
- Production control; including WIP (Work-in-progress)
- Manufacturing operations management
- Online production data collection from machines; Integration of production and technical systems (e.g. Wonderware, Osisoft, ThingWorx)
- Production monitoring and performance measurement machines and processes (KPIs), including OEE and losses
- Production confirmation, including label printing
- Quality control, including in-production control and SPC (Statistical Process Control) systems integration
- Integration of test / measurement systems
- Mobile control of production processes (e.g. production monitoring, process control, confirmation, quality control, exception management)
- EWS (Early Warning System) – alert system - Andon (SMS, email, display, light, sound alarms)
- Visualization on big screens, computers or mobile devices (smartphones, tablets)
- Data collection for quality control (e.g. SPC – Statistical process control)
- ERP integration
- On-line SAP integration; SAP off-line mode if SAP is not available
- Off-line mode of mobile devices if a network connection in not available (native mobile app)
- Integration of other PROCE55 Applications (Maintenance, Scheduling, Warehouse)